I just want to take a moment to point out that in the age of The Internet and Social Media and Streaming Video and mobile devices and Alternative News Sources and Mass Media Censorship and claims of “Fake News”, what may have began with Direct Marketing approaches has led to a phneomenon of “Direct Media”… …
Tag: Social Media
There used to be three major television networks, with local affiliates. Local and regional newspapers, along with their TV and Radio counterparts and the national news programs, dominated the flow of information on current events. The schools, encyclopedias, and major book publishing companies controlled the flow of other information. Entertainment media in the United States …
“Social Media” is now the widely-accepted name for the latest trend in technology and interaction. Human behavior appears to have been forever changed in the second half of the past decade as technologies such as FaceBook and Twitter have invaded our daily lives. The cellular phone revolution has played a part in laying the groundwork …
http://www.reelseo.com/7-video-tips-social-media-marketing-world/ Following Social Media Marketing World, there are some ideas that are abuzz: Expect increased use of live video in marketing. Expect more thorough use of FaceBook video. Network TV may have an increased online video presence. Video Analytics, SnapChat, Click-Throughs, and Adwords Remarketing Lists are also discussed.
The old saying in content marketing circles is not to build on rented land. With the sudden launch of the YouTube Red membership service, an ad-free option for $9.99 per month, YouTube (Google) proved that users’ and content creators’ “rights” on social media platforms are quite limited and subject to change. The wise counsel remains …
MEDIA BLITZ has a broad view of "Publicity": Taking an idea and molding it into something real that can be seen, heard, read, experienced, and understood, as well as facilitating the distribution of the resulting product and raising awareness and accessibility among the target market. We provide services and create/publish both Online Media Content and Physical Media, such as Books, CDs, DVDs, and promotional products toward this end.
We often work with partner companies to complement their services and encourage a complete, holistic approach to your overall marketing strategy.
We also address & analyze various issues in Media, Marketing, Entertainment, & Education as we participate in these fields through the content we produce.
- Thoughts on Smart Speakers – Computing Forever
- The Zen of Content Marketing
- Common Content Marketing Blunders – CMI
- A 3-Step Curation Process for Repurposing Content
- Twitter Exodus Expected with Twitter’s New Policies
- The Importance of Goal-Setting
- The Consequences of Losing Net Neutrality – Computing Forever
- Some Guidelines for Using Visual Content Today
- Embracing Education as a Marketing Strategy – CMI
- VidMe is Gone
- How To Develop and Grow a Successful Podcast – CMI
- The Content Marketing Institute Broadcasts our Winning Video Formula
- Proofing and Editing are Different
- Tips and Tricks to Maximize Your Video Content Investment – CMI
- Competitive Content Marketing Analysis – CMI