Apparently, YouTube sees its decentralized video content model as such a severe threat to Google’s newer Network TV Business/Other interests that it is sabotaging the traditional usability of the YouTube platform. We’ll have more on this soon. To get up to speed, we encourage you to watch this video from Dave at Computing Forever…
MEDIA BLITZ has a broad view of "Publicity": Taking an idea and molding it into something real that can be seen, heard, read, experienced, and understood, as well as facilitating the distribution of the resulting product and raising awareness and accessibility among the target market. We provide services and create/publish both Online Media Content and Physical Media, such as Books, CDs, DVDs, and promotional products toward this end.
We often work with partner companies to complement their services and encourage a complete, holistic approach to your overall marketing strategy.
We also address & analyze various issues in Media, Marketing, Entertainment, & Education as we participate in these fields through the content we produce.
- Thoughts on Smart Speakers – Computing Forever
- The Zen of Content Marketing
- Common Content Marketing Blunders – CMI
- A 3-Step Curation Process for Repurposing Content
- Twitter Exodus Expected with Twitter’s New Policies
- The Importance of Goal-Setting
- The Consequences of Losing Net Neutrality – Computing Forever
- Some Guidelines for Using Visual Content Today
- Embracing Education as a Marketing Strategy – CMI
- VidMe is Gone
- How To Develop and Grow a Successful Podcast – CMI
- The Content Marketing Institute Broadcasts our Winning Video Formula
- Proofing and Editing are Different
- Tips and Tricks to Maximize Your Video Content Investment – CMI
- Competitive Content Marketing Analysis – CMI