Dave Cullen of Computing Forever suggests micro-negotiating with content consumers who use ad-blockers. Essentially, it would ask the visitor whether he wishes to support the content creator. This could get more complicated on platforms that run 3rd-party content while seeking ad revenue for themselves… Dave also touches on problems with the intrusiveness of advertising and …
Tag: Ad Blockers
Some would suggest that Ad-Blockers are anti-capitalistic and therefore perhaps even anti-patriotic. These people may fail to see the forest for the trees. Ad-Blockers may be the solution! Not only do they render interruption advertisement methods to be useless, in favor of legitimate helpful content, but the fact that some content not being “Advertiser-Friendly” is …
Swedish YouTube star PewDiePie told Business Insider he believes ad-blocking software led to the development and launch of YouTube Red, the ad-free subscription service YouTube now offers viewers at $9.99 per month. PewDiePie cites the recent doubling of the percentage of his viewers using ad-blocking software. While there are certainly other factors at work, he …
MEDIA BLITZ has a broad view of "Publicity": Taking an idea and molding it into something real that can be seen, heard, read, experienced, and understood, as well as facilitating the distribution of the resulting product and raising awareness and accessibility among the target market. We provide services and create/publish both Online Media Content and Physical Media, such as Books, CDs, DVDs, and promotional products toward this end.
We often work with partner companies to complement their services and encourage a complete, holistic approach to your overall marketing strategy.
We also address & analyze various issues in Media, Marketing, Entertainment, & Education as we participate in these fields through the content we produce.
- Thoughts on Smart Speakers – Computing Forever
- The Zen of Content Marketing
- Common Content Marketing Blunders – CMI
- A 3-Step Curation Process for Repurposing Content
- Twitter Exodus Expected with Twitter’s New Policies
- The Importance of Goal-Setting
- The Consequences of Losing Net Neutrality – Computing Forever
- Some Guidelines for Using Visual Content Today
- Embracing Education as a Marketing Strategy – CMI
- VidMe is Gone
- How To Develop and Grow a Successful Podcast – CMI
- The Content Marketing Institute Broadcasts our Winning Video Formula
- Proofing and Editing are Different
- Tips and Tricks to Maximize Your Video Content Investment – CMI
- Competitive Content Marketing Analysis – CMI